PROFESSIONAL TECHNIQUE FOR BEGINNERS
The Viantor is a high-quality, lightweight beginner's helmet in which we have integrated many of the technologies that have proven themselves in professional sports.
Let yourself be convinced by a safe, high-quality helmet with the advantages of a professional racing helmet. For maximum safety, the Viantor is equipped with an ActiCage structural reinforcement integrated into the EPS. This provides maximum protection for the helmet wearer while guaranteeing ideal ventilation and comfort. ActiCage allows for large ventilation openings on the helmet without sacrificing the necessary safety. The ABUS Viantor's ponytail compatibility makes it the first choice for long-haired cyclists.
- Multi Shell In-Mold design for durable bonding of the multi-part outer shell to the shock absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Ponytail compatibility: helmet well suited to people wearing a braid
- Good ventilation thanks to 4 air inlets and 14 air outlets connected by flow channels
- Semi-enclosed plastic ring, connected with the adjustment system, for optimal stability and fit
- ActiCage: structural reinforcement integrated into EPS for optimised stability
- Zoom Ace: finely adjustable adjustment system with handy thumbwheel for individual adjustment
Payment and security
Your payment information is handled securely. We do not store nor can we retrieve your credit card number.